Summer Refund Policy
Note: Refunds open at 9:00am to store close
Textbook refunds will be accepted only five (5) days from the start of class or by September 4th, 2015 with proof of drop or change.
All purchases made after that time will not be refundable except for late-starting classes.
Refunds for late-starting classes will be accepted by Friday of the first week of instruction with PROOF OF ENROLLMENT.
General Refund Guidelines
An original, Dated SCC Sales Receipt is Required for all Returns
- Current Los Rios student I.D. or Driver's License is REQUESTED for all returns.
- No refunds during the last four weeks of classes.
- All books and merchandise refund/returns must be processed at the main campus bookstore.
- Refunds on check purchases subject to ten-day waiting period.
- Charge card purchases will only be credited back to the charge card that items were originally purchased on.
- Special orders and sale merchandise are NOT refundable
- Merchandise must be in original packaging and in new condition.
Textbook Refund Guidelines
- Books purchased new MUST be free from writing, marks, bent corners, and completely intact. If not, USED, purchase may be refunded.
- Books purchased in shrink-wrap must be returned with all components accompanying textbook (example:CD, access card, etc.) CD envelope must be unopened and any access codes must be unused and/or not scratched off.
- Under any circumstances, when a used book is exchanged for a new book, the price difference must be paid
Non-textbook merchandise will be refunded within five (5) business days from the date of purchase.