About the Store
Sacramento City College Store is a non-profit organization, operated by the Los Rios Community College District. Our purpose is to provide required and recommended books and educational supplies to students at Sacramento City College. A variety of other items are available for convenience of the staff and students as well as the general public. The College Store is not subsidized by the Los Rios Community College District, and pays its own salaries and expenses with funds generated through sales. The College Store also provides funding for many student activities and other college programs.
What You Need To Make A Purchase
We Accept Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards
- Student I.D. Card Required (last name must match last name on check)
- Drivers License or Valid Picture I.D. Required
- NO Business Checks Without Preprinted Name Matching Signature
For Credit Cards
- Visa and Mastercard Accepted
- Must Provide Photo I.D. to Match Name on Card
For Vouchers, Financial Aid, Veterans, Voc-Rehab
- Student I.D. card, Drivers License, or valid picture I.D. required.
- The bookstore will accept special orders for textbooks not available in the store.
- You must prepay in person and there are no refunds.
- Special orders normally are available between 3 to 5 business days.